Reserve your space at Upper House to study.
We warmly welcome students to Upper House for Open Study, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. You can be assured we have gone the extra mile to set up the space as a safe, comfortable haven for studying. Seating is available in the Grand Hall and the Porch. NOTE: When checking in, we also require students to show their Badger Badges in accord with UW-Madison policies.
Because we are limiting the number of people in the space due to the pandemic, you will need to follow these steps to study at Upper House.
- Reserve a spot for Open Study by filling out the form below.
- Show your Badger Badge when you check into Upper House.
- Respect our furniture placement. Furniture is spaced for physical distancing. To help keep everyone safe, please do not move the furniture.
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- Wear your mask. Masks are required in the space at all times, with the exception of when eating.
- Clean your study area prior to your departure. There are cleaning stations around the space with sanitizer and paper towels to clean your study area.
We look forward to seeing you!