Updated September 10, 2020
Open study at Upper House is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19. We are voluntarily aligning our open study schedule with UW-Madison pandemic management policies. Be safe, friends. We look forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible.
We warmly welcome students to Upper House for Open Study Hours, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. You can be assured we have gone the extra mile to set up the space as a safe, comfortable haven for studying.
Because we are limiting the number of people in the space due to the pandemic, you will need to follow these steps to study at Upper House.
- Reserve a spot for Open Study by filling out the form below. (Note: Form is now dormant. When it is reactivated, you will be able to reserve a spot for more than one timeframe by submitting separate reservations.)
- Respect our furniture placement. Furniture is spaced for physical distancing. To help keep everyone safe, please do not move the furniture.
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- Wear your mask. Masks are required in the space at all times, with the exception of when eating.
- Clean your study area prior to your departure. There are cleaning stations around the space with sanitizer and paper towels to clean your study area.
If you would like to purchase coffee from A Just Brew, a donation-based craft coffee service, AJB will be operating Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM and taking online orders. To pick up an online order, come to the lobby just outside Upper House’s main doors, and an AJB member will deliver your order to you.