Closed for Open Study
as of November 18, 2020
We look forward to welcoming students and community members back into Upper House as soon as conditions allow.
Reserve your space at Upper House to study.
We warmly welcome students to Upper House for Open Study, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Upper House will be closed for open study this semester on November 11 & 12, and December 2. You can be assured we have gone the extra mile to set up space as a safe, comfortable haven for studying. Seating is available in the Grand Hall and the Porch.
Because we are limiting the number of people in the space due to the pandemic, you will need to follow these steps to study at Upper House.
- Reserve a spot for Open Study by filling out the form below.
- Respect our furniture placement. Furniture is spaced for physical distancing. To help keep everyone safe, please do not move the furniture.
- Check in at the front desk when you arrive.
- Wear your mask. Masks are required in the space at all times, with the exception of when eating.
- Clean your study area prior to your departure. There are cleaning stations around the space with sanitizer and paper towels to clean your study area.
If you would like to purchase coffee from A Just Brew, a donation-based craft coffee service, AJB will be operating Monday-Friday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM and taking online orders. To pick up an online order, come to the lobby just outside Upper House’s main doors, and an AJB member will deliver your order to you.