Upper House believes in the importance of equipping people in all fields and vocations to be stewards of their gifts, leaders in their fields, and to see their work as full of spiritual potential. This is why we partner with the Global Leadership Network to host The Global Leadership Summit (GLS) for our local Madison community.
If you are ready to register, you can use our priority registration code (below) and do so now. (If you want to learn more first, read on, wise leader, about what GLS offers.)
- Upper House is the hybrid host site for Madison, WI! This means you can register to attend in-person or online, and use your 7-day on-demand access to watch or re-watch at your convenience.
- We have a very low registration rate! REGISTER through Upper House with priority code 21HSFAMILY for the best available rate of $99 through Tuesday, July 13, 2021 ($129 thereafter).
What makes GLS unique?
GLS is both an educational and community-enriching experience—a two-day live simulcast of rich, high-impact leadership development sessions headlined by diverse faculty who bring wisdom and practical perspective to advance your leadership growth. You can attend individually and network with other leaders at Upper House, or enjoy the Summit online, if you prefer.
Why attend GLS?
Every single day, you influence people around you—for better or worse, in big and small ways—through your routines, communication style, and actions. During the pandemic you may have found your energies redirected or depleted, your team culture altered, your imagination challenged, and your skillset tapped. We believe this is an ideal time to replenish vision and leverage sharpened leadership tools going forward.
To that end, GLS is a source of equipping, for us and our teams, bringing together world-class faculty to provide real-world leadership insight and actionable concepts that can help us leverage influence more effectively.
Whether you’re a business leader, CEO, pastor, teacher, nurse, student, artist, soldier, parent, doctor, volunteer, entrepreneur, or simply finding your place, your leadership matters. It matters in all the spheres you influence.
Who is speaking?
- A.R. Bernard | Founder, President & Senior Pastor, Christian Cultural Center; Author
- Bianca Juarez Olthoff | Pastor, The Father’s House; Founder & President, In The Name of Love; Best-Selling Author
- Craig Groeschel | Founder & Senior Pastor, Life.Church; Best-Selling Author; Champion of the GLS
- Dr. Francesca Gino | Social & Behavioral Scientist; Professor at Harvard Business School; Author
- Dr. Henry Cloud | Clinical Psychologist; Leadership Expert; Best-Selling Author
- Ibukun Awosika | Chairman, First Bank Nigeria Limited; Founder & CEO, The Chair Centre Group
- Jamie Kern Lima | Founder, IT Cosmetics; New York Times Best-selling Author
- Jerry Lorenzo | Founder & Designer of Fashion Label, Fear of God; Global Head, Adidas Basketball
- Juliet Funt | CEO & Founder, WhiteSpace at Work
- Malcolm Gladwell | Host, Revisionist History Podcast; Staff Writer, The New Yorker; Former Science & Medicine Reporter, The Washington Post; Best-Selling Author
- Michelle Poler | Founder, Hello Fears; Social Entrepreneur; Author
- Rich Wilkerson Jr. | Co-Founder, VOUS Leadership Conference; Lead Pastor, VOUS Church; Author
- Richard Montañez | Inventor of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos; Former Vice President of Multicultural Sales & Community Activation, PepsiCo North America; Philanthropist; Author
- Shola Richards | Founder & CEO, Go Together Global; Workplace Civility Expert; Best-Selling Author
- General Stanley McChrystal | Retired Four-Star Army General; Chairman, Service Year Alliance; Founder, McChrystal Group; Senior Fellow, Yale University; Best-Selling Author
What topics will be covered?
While the full conference schedule, including the session topics, speakers and times, will be available two weeks prior to the event, we know that speakers will bring distinct perspectives and experience to discuss topics such as—
- Cultivating Innovation
- Building Trust
- Maximizing Productivity
- Overcoming Fear
- Influencing Change
- Managing Conflict
- Improving Workplace Civility
- Casting Vision
- and so much more
When and where is GLS?
Upper House is the local host site in Madison, WI. We are part of a network of 500+ host sites across the country, gathering hundreds of thousands of growth-minded leaders like you. In other words, attendees will be joining a global meeting, a uniquely invigorating experience.
For the August 5 and 6 (Thursday and Friday) Summit, you can register to attend in-person at Upper House (capacity is limited) or online. All registrations include 7-day on-demand access to watch or re-watch content at your convenience. The live sessions will run from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (CDT) on Thursday and 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM (CDT) on Friday.
How do I register?
Using the Upper House priority code—21HSFAMILY for the best available rate of $99 through Tuesday, July 13, 2021 ($129 thereafter)—register here.
We look forward to seeing you!