Upper House exists to serve the University of Wisconsin–Madison community through faith-based programmatic initiatives. We invite you to be a part of Upper House.
- Attend an Event
- Join Our Current Weekly Lunch Discussion
- Drop in for Open-Study Hours
- Bring a Friend for Meaningful Conversation
Join Our Email List
Interested in following all that is happening at Upper|House?
* These fields are required.
Get involved through lending your strengths to Upper House! Join a dynamic team of committed individuals assisting Upper House through hospitality, events, media and communications, administration, facilities support, and more!
Whether you’re people oriented or task oriented, introverted or extroverted, a big-picture thinker or passionate about the details, your strengths are valued here.
A few things you should know about volunteering at Upper House:
- We primarily offer event-based volunteer opportunities.
- We have a team-oriented culture.
- We are passionate about serving the vision of the Stephen and Laurel Brown Foundation.
- We have a high value for your involvement and wish to invest in you as you share your time and talents with us.
- An application process is required, including a reference.
- Upon acceptance, a single training/orientation session is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
We invite you to be a part of something significant in our community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on volunteering.